Chimera Fields tell me more i got a box cutter with your name on it
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
the wolverine was smart enough to keep its weak spots close to the ground, so he had to get creative, otherwise he would surely subcumb to exhaustion. issun pushed it on its back with all the force he could muster and grabbed it by the snout. now he had some sort of upper hand. he grabbed its neck, lifted it up for a moment, and slammed it back into the snow. he did this again and again until it let go. issun released his grip and stumbled backwards in a daze. the creature wasn’t dead, but it was certainly wounded enough to think twice about jumping on him a third time. he watched as it scurried back to wherever it came from.

issun turned his attention to the stranger that looked on. he was a little angry that he was just sitting there looking pretty. if the roles were reversed he’d help without hesitation. well, not everyone was as selfless as him. “enjoy the show?” he called before spitting blood.
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me more i got a box cutter with your name on it - by RIP Issun - December 24, 2018, 09:23 PM