Chimera Fields tell me more i got a box cutter with your name on it
115 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
With a set of claws on each paw and a mouth full of teeth, the wolverine had three weapon at its disposal while the wolf only had one-- his jaws. Even so, the wolf was making an impressive show of things. Dash watched as the wolf turned the tables on the vicious creature and grabbed it by the face. He then brought the creature's head up and down, over and over, smashing its body into the snow repeatedly. After the wolf let go, the wolverine finally gave up and skittered away. Dash couldn't believe that the wolverine was walking away from this fight after how much punishment it had taken. 

"Holy shit, yeah!" Dash replied, bursting with happy energy after such a thrilling show. If the man had spoken with any sarcasm or exasperation, Dash was oblivious to it. "You were incredible! Where d'you learn to fight like that? Damn." 

Dash abadoned the decimated vole carcass and took a tenative step forward, eyes sliding toward the cache. "Hey, can I take a look in that hole real quick? I won't take anything, I swear, I just wanna see what's in there." Dash would have to be an idiot (read: more of an idiot than he already was) to try to steal from a wolf who had just defeated a godsdamned wolverine. The boy was simply curious as to what kinds of things a wolverine hunted and ate.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me more i got a box cutter with your name on it - by Dashiell - December 25, 2018, 10:53 AM