Wild Berry Meadow so now i'm single & ready to mingle
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
tag for reference but feel free to come along too <3

The Nightstalker had trekked along the ridges and rocks of the mountains for a pleasant few days, soaking in the winter chill and embracing each curl of wind that swept under her belly and pierced into her eyes - the cold was sensational, and each frigid burst provided more than enough struggle to sweep over the teekon, just as she had dreamed. Winter was a terribly glorious season, in which fauna and flora alike were pushed to their limits, strength tested against the snowstorms that threatened to spill, waiting and watching like a hungry dragon.

@Scarecrow had lingered in her mind, and she recited his lovely little verse countless times in her head: "You have no seat atop this plane. And as time fades, chip by chip does your throne. The world must be spun rightly by your will, or else the rituals will be empty." 

The world would be spun rightly by her will - the raven would see to this, clutching lives of those innocent souls in her claws and bending them to her bidding; it was how it should be... how it must be. Kelina would relish in the power that it brought, and her malicious thoughts twisted dangerously toward the utter chaos of her reign in shadow mountain for the seventh time- oh, what a sight it had been to behold! The corpses, the blood, the insides that spilled over rockfaces and tumbled into ravines to rot away in their grim silence while the wolves howled their rituals to the moon. She could taste the rusty tang on her tongue still, could feel the pulses as her lips traced the lives that would perish... it was almost too much to bear, and her head felt dizzy until her pallid skull shook and her eyes traced the horizon.

A lone figure.

She watched him, tail curled around her lithe body like a plume of smoke until she stood at last, prowling ahead only to emerge from the shadows as a panther in pursuit of prey. "Hello there," came the purr, dribbled on sinister lips.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Epic - December 29, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Kelina - January 01, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Epic - January 03, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Kelina - January 03, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Scarecrow - January 05, 2019, 11:05 AM