Moonspear yeah you want it, and I need it; got me feeling like it's lucky chances
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
The winds had become bitter and howling, leaving Dirge confined to the mountain for the most part. He had sunk back into an expected routine, though the deviance today was more a resistance to stagnation. The forest that clung to the rising stone provided shelter from the harshest gales, and it was here the snow proved not quite as deep to hinder his pace.

He prowled after an unseen quarry, almost imaginary as he softed through the day's options. Perhaps he would test the borders to see if the wind abated any there, though in truth he kmew this too would prove a folly. Yet there was promise of company there, however unfamiliar or uncomfortable it could be. He had managed to keep his wits about him since hos encounter with Revui, as there was no telling when the boy would seek to test his mettle again; Hydra was just as likely to do the same.

Speaking of Hydra—he was unaware she had come to follow his winding trail just yet, but the passing thought of enjoying her company crossed his mind. Finding her would be a task to occupy himself for the time being, the teasing he thought would follow would further satisfy and fill the day.

He'd start with the border, and work from there.
Messages In This Thread
RE: yeah you want it, and I need it; got me feeling like it's lucky chances - by Dirge - January 07, 2019, 12:22 PM