Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
She watched him a lot more directly, partially because she was debating if she should ask if he had any younger clones.  Treason tipped her head inquisitively, What kind of things would you want to know? But that wasn't exactly the best way to end the dialog part of a post so she listed a few things that might be useful, We were at Sunspire initially and came to the Creek.  Terance, nod towards where he was in the distance if he was even visible, and I lead it... And I don't know if you knew them, but some of the Bearclaw members ended up joining us as well.  Can't say there's much else particularly crazy at this point, we haven't been there that long.  She shrugged.  Sure, they knew the territory by now, but they hadn't seen it in a wide variety of seasons yet.  Maybe by the fall they'd have more to say.

I haven't met many of your packmates, but I keep running into Aerasha.  And she didn't seem particularly happy with that given the slight scrunching of the top of her muzzle, but she was doing her best to temper her irritation at least slightly.  She didn't entirely want to trust that he'd brush off Treason not being a fan, but she was also pretty sure that Aerasha would be pretty divisive in people's reactions to her.

Unfortunately (or fortunately?) for Talos, Treason hadn't even noticed her.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by Arbiter - January 12, 2019, 10:30 PM