Blacktail Deer Plateau where was i when the rockets came to life.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

Finley was very pleased with herself over her alpha's responses to her. She took it as a great personal compliment that the woman was so delightful towards her. She was especially pleased when Blue offered to brush off her obligations for a little while just to speak with her. Part of the Blackthorn was happy because her alpha seemed to be so kind-hearted. Another part of her (maybe a slightly larger part) was happy because it meant that her alpha recognized her as a wolf that was worth wiling away the day with.

"I do, it's so peaceful and lovely," Fin commented, glancing up at the canopy of willow branches that reached down around them. "How long has the pack been here? Have you been with them since the beginning?" She was a curious girl. Exploring the world was one thing, but exploring history was something that pleased her often just as much.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
where was i when the rockets came to life. - by Finley - July 16, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: where was i when the rockets came to life. - by Finley - July 26, 2014, 07:42 PM