Stavanger Bay hurt, i can't shake
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Thought I'd hop in since I haven't had the honor of meeting Dalia yet :)
Also, unco adorable gif you got there.

Embry was making his usual rounds, determined to memorize the fresh patch of territory he now called home. His diurnal routine concluded near the shoreline, being his overall favorite location within the Rift. He was pleasantly surprised this day to spot the lissom figure of a fellow packmate along the strand, sentiments which were evident as he approached; large paws plodding in his amenable way across the compacted sand.

"Watch out - here comes an Embry!" He called, feeding on the buoyancy of the moment. He matched the female's frozen posture as he drew up beside her, training his own emerald gaze upon whatever it was she had found so mesmerizing. As if the day could not get any better, it suddenly dawned upon him that the subject under observation was a starfish - a freaking starfish for crying out loud! 

If you ever tried to hit Embry's flashback button, a starfish was the way to do it (among a plethora of oceanic paraphernalia). Imagine a scruffy, mocha-and-cream fledgling of a wolf staring in awe at the water. Now imagine that same wolf many moons older, and this is how the story stood thus far. And it replayed over and over in Embry's mind as he sat there, seemingly lost in time.
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
hurt, i can't shake - by Dalia - January 15, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: hurt, i can't shake - by Embry - January 15, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: hurt, i can't shake - by Dalia - January 18, 2019, 11:58 AM
RE: hurt, i can't shake - by Embry - January 18, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: hurt, i can't shake - by Dalia - February 25, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: hurt, i can't shake - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 12:34 AM
RE: hurt, i can't shake - by Dalia - March 15, 2019, 10:55 AM