Dragoncrest Cliffs and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Mallaidh is coming up from the coast when Blixen is taking down the duck. She doesn’t spend as much time this way. A captive had taken residence for a while and she felt too weird to visit. The northern shores had taken her fancy but now they’ve opened up and not even the cold wind keeps her away. A coat built for the tundra keeps her warm and the sea air cannot penetrate through but she notices the dramatic difference once she’s out of the elements. The cover of the cavern offers a bit of relief from the chill and she shakes out her fur, settling gracefully as she makes her way toward the entrance.

She doesn’t stay in Hougeda often unless Blixen or Rose slept there for the night. The cold of winter has brought more of them together for warmth and she doesn’t mind sharing to those less fortunate.

Speaking of—

Her head lifts when she smells blood, Blixen carrying a fresh duck into the depths. Mallaidh smiles and wags her tail, closing the distance between them.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 21, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - January 21, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 22, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 26, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 03, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 08, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 14, 2019, 07:57 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 17, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 24, 2019, 08:18 AM