Blacktail Deer Plateau i don't care at all
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
I'll play! :D

<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95,font:12px calibri;}</style>

Finley tended to spend a pretty good deal of time away from her home. There was a tiny part of her that felt like she should feel guilty about that. After all, she hadn't been a member of the pack for all that long and she had risen decently high in the ranks regardless. It probably wasn't very pack-like of her to keep running off day after day. But at the same time... she really, really liked running off.

As the silver fox wandered the plateau, it was this that she pondered. She very much wanted to do something new today for she had to admit (as guilty as it made her feel), pack life was a little boring. It was the same thing day after day, wake up, visit at the mutual meeting grounds, talk about this deer herd and that fox den, oh there's caches here and here and here and look out for bears everyone! Then they'd all wander off their separate ways until it was time to come home and fall asleep again. Finley wanted more in her life. She wanted... I dunno. Something.

It was about then that she stumbled upon Pura. The drama of the alpha's daughter disappearing and some other girl dying was all well and good, but that had happened before she had arrived. She felt empathy for their grief and sympathy for their loss, but she also felt more like a curious fan that hadn't actually been invited to the movie premiere. She was an outsider to all of it--a cheerleader standing on the sidelines while the team won the game. So when she stumbled upon one of the Plateau's pups, the wily Blackthorn saw not a wolf, but a small grey bundle of adorable opportunity.

"Hey there," Fin called as she approached the little man, "You're mighty short, did you know?" For as adorable as she thought puppies were, she had absolutely no idea what to do or how to interact with them.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
i don't care at all - by Pura - July 26, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Finley - July 27, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Pura - July 31, 2014, 05:19 AM
RE: i don't care at all - by Finley - July 31, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Pura - August 01, 2014, 03:09 AM
RE: i don't care at all - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Pura - August 10, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Finley - August 11, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Pura - August 24, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Finley - August 27, 2014, 08:26 AM