Sun Mote Copse I wanna dream and make believe people can fly
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
That didn't make it any better, but she didn't have the energy to argue about it.  He deferred and that was what mattered. Of all the wolves here, Kiwi had seen him coming in as the biggest threat to her leadership spot.  He was older and bigger and she'd thought... but thankfully not.

She continued to stare at him and debated.  She didn't want to talk about it, but she kinda needed to with someone other than her mom.  She hadn't felt any resolution from their talk, and instead it had made her feel worse.  Was she crazy for feeling this way? For making her mom feel so bad?  She didn't think so, and even if she was, she couldn't help it.  

My mom is gonna have more kids. With Eljay. She wrinkled her nose.  I don't want more brothers and sisters.  We don't need any, and if they grow up here, what if they don't like me because I grew up there?  And Eljay isn't strong like Nomi is.  So I don't need a new family with him.  Her voice grew tighter and quicker as the words rushed out of her, and they took on a bit of a pleading edge towards the end.  Someone had to agree, or at least not act like she was awful for feeling this.  Or maybe she was awful.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna dream and make believe people can fly - by Kiwi RIP - January 29, 2019, 09:34 AM