losing my religion
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: might as well have Rahzie stir up some trouble for herself while she's here... excuse her rudeness, ha.[/size]

It was the combined efforts of Mordecai and Meldresi that led her to Ouroboros Spine. And, admittedly, Kaname as well. Once she realized the dark male she had bantered with one rainy day was a part of this pack now, well, that was the final little nudge she needed. How hilarious, she thought. Ironic, even. She had promised him a "next time", at the time not knowing if there ever would be. He probably thought similarly - oh how fun it would be to run into him again, now as a packmate.

Uncharacteristically for the vivacious woman, a tinge of wariness had been poking around in her chest since stepping foot onto the packlands. It was a combination of factors - knowing that the Alpha was sick and dying, knowing that she would more than likely be leaving this pack again fairly soon, and, admittedly, knowing that she had never been part of a pack of wolves before. But, stubborn as she was, she hated the fact that this lurking wariness was even a thing. So, she remained in a constant state of ill humor.

A series of barks caught Rahzie's attention as she was traipsing around in the wood. For a reason unknown to her, she altered her course to meet it. The coywolf's brown eyes narrowed suspiciously as she saw a grayscale female around her own age standing atop a bunch of boulders like she owned the place. "And who made you queen of the rock?" Rahzie queried brusquely. She stood firmly on the ground below, tail swishing once to show her apathy towards the other female's stance above her.
Messages In This Thread
losing my religion - by Creidne - July 27, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 27, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 01:56 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 02:21 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 02:51 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 12:37 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 30, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 31, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - August 03, 2014, 11:39 PM