Heron Lake Plateau thanks to a little something called helvetica bold 24 point.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
So many new questions popped up like weeds in a garden, all hopefully to be tended to and trimmed away. Rye knew nothing of the second pack or its name, this was the first he was hearing of it and least to say he was surpised to learn of it. A second pack luring new members in? Rye pondered what that pack offered that Redhawk didn't, more food? Breeding rights? Better rankings? The list of possibilities was endless but Rye saw no use in questioning things any further, those questions had to be answered at another time. The males attention focused back onto Poe, his eyes drifting over the females features as she spoke. The female was quite beautiful with her brown coat and eyes, but Rye would never admit that, not even to himself. In typical Rye fashion, he spaced out briefly to inquiry about the females origins but alas, he was ripped from his lapse in attention and put his focus back onto the conversation at hand.

Poe's reminder of Quixote, sent Rye in a small panic. He had yet to meet him, and certainly the Alpha would not take too kindly to Ryes lack of introduction, something the male was no longer looking forward to.
"I don't know," he said, responding to Poe's question about the other pack, "This is the first mention of the pack to me, so I've naught a clue about anything." Rye slightly shrugged, and then asked, "What is Quixote like? Towhee, the Beta, said to meet him but I haven't yet, so any advice?" Any advice was as good as a fresh Elk in the dead of winter.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread