Heron Lake Plateau thanks to a little something called helvetica bold 24 point.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Gaining a laugh from his half baked joke made Rye smile, and feel good, maybe even proud. It felt good to him to know he made someone laugh, probably one of the best feelings in the world. At least to him.
Hearing Poe's quest to find her lost siblings made questions pop up in Ryes mind about his own siblings, and if they would look for him. It was doubtful, but Rye had no problems with that. The male nodded as the female further explained, understanding her mothers pain for leaving. It was never easy to leave behind family, Rye doubted it could ever possibly get easier. "Looks like you've got a long journey ahead of you, I hope you find your siblings and I hope they're alive and well. If you ever come this way again, stop by, and tell me of your adventures. Well, if you'd like of course, I imagine returning to your mother is at the top of your priority list. Which I understand full well." He reassured. Rye didn't want to pressure Poe into a visit but would be delighted to know how things went.

"Do you know your siblings names? Maybe I could help with the search. I'm not sure how I could relay information to you but a second pair of eyes in a search is always helpful." Again, he hoped boundries were not being overstepped.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread