Heron Lake Plateau now i can't find the key without you
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan shrugged. "i am," he agreed with eljay, for the sake of agreeing, but lord knows tegan hadn't been good with anyone lately. except maybe that speckled wolf who fell in the snow. she was cute, by all of tegan's standards. he just didn't have the motivation to really think about that lately. 

he almost opened his mouth to give some random romantic gesture. like, i dunno, giving her a big ole display. he could imagine it would be pretty romantic. like, a big ole hunk of meat, and some pretty rocks, and maybe some feathers and flowers and bones or something. like hey, bitch, this for u. fuck me. or something, i dunno. tegan could see it working in one of his schemes but... let's face it, it was a bit much for good ole tegan. 

but the moment eljay said wildfire, the blood drained from his face. he honestly felt a little sick, a little dizzy, and had to ground himself immediately. pale butt plopped to the ground as tegan stared forward airily. a long pause of silence, unless eljay started muttering something, before tegan finally said. "get her--" bat. "uh--" bat. "maybe--" bat. "er--" bat. he finally stopped trying to get a sentence out, because apparently the only thing he could think about was bat. god, fucking eljay. didn't he know? fucking bafoon!! BAFOON!!! tegan felt like he was on fire, a wave of guilt crashing over him like molten lava. 

"build her a shrine." tegan said weakly, gaze entirely averted. and then, without explaining, tegan stood abruptly. "i gotta go," he muttered, and then turned and began to trot back into the territory, tears stinging his gaze as the winter air whipped against him.

fuck. shit. bitch.
Messages In This Thread
now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 01, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 05, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 06, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 07, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 07, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 07, 2019, 04:53 PM