Two Rivers Isle i kissed a girl
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori was deep in thought, pondering the receipt turn of events. If everyone hadn't up and abandoned them they could have stuck it out for the winter but their recruits had turned out to be deserters, liars and users. Now Kamiki had once again failed to start and Issun was destroyed which left her feeling even worse because she wasn't good at comforting anyone. 

It was the inner musing that prevented her from realising Takara was stalking her. When she felt teeth nip her tail end she jumped, ready to fight before she felt Takara pressing against her side. It was affectionate, it was intimate, it was adorable and....it was weird and threw her off balance. "Have I asked you not to touch me before Takara? Because if not...please don't touch me" she growled softly giving the other woman a slight glare "I could have hurt you, you know. Stalking up on a trained soldier like that. Seriously." she scoffed and shook her head, the bad mood now making her treat Takara much more meanly than she probably would have.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
i kissed a girl - by Takara - February 11, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: i kissed a girl - by Minori - February 12, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: i kissed a girl - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: i kissed a girl - by Minori - February 24, 2019, 10:38 AM