Sunbeam Lair I'm coming back down from space
Loner
219 Posts
Ooc — xynien
He tenses slightly when the man bristles, preparing himself for a hostile reception. Yet the other's expression changes when he turns, and Winterbourne finds himself unexpectedly affected by the sparkling green gaze. He swallows, immediately uncomfortable, but tries to smile back anyway. It only sort of works. Hi, He says, trying and failing to force himself to relax. For some reason, the stranger's friendliness only increases the tension building in his chest and shoulders. His gaze drops after a few beats and he falls silent, too wrapped up in his own conflict to realize he should probably make some attempt at conversation.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - January 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Winterbourne - February 14, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - February 14, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Winterbourne - February 14, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - February 14, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Winterbourne - February 15, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - February 17, 2019, 02:05 PM