Permafrost Hollows clothed her in leaves and buds of crimson core
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
She's not surprised when he immediately disagrees, but she's distracted from her disappointment by the realization that Derg has given her a nickname. Her cheeks flush with heat and her heart quickens further, and she thinks for a moment that she might burst from all these feelings. It takes some effort to focus on his words as he continues, distracted as she is, but he makes it easy for her a moment later with his offer of a compromise. Her eyes light with excitement at his suggestion, and she nods quickly.
I would love that! I promise I'll be careful, She says, tail swishing more enthusiastically behind her and thumping against the den wall. After a beat, she leans closer, daring a brief kiss to the man's cheek if she's allowed before she pulls away, stomach twisting as her heart stutters and stumbles over itself. Thank you, Derg. She's undeniably eager to get going, but she refrains from hopping up immediately, uncertain of Derg's intentions and admittedly a little unwilling to give up any more cuddle-time than necessary. She really thinks it's too bad they can't do both.
Messages In This Thread
clothed her in leaves and buds of crimson core - by Keen - February 28, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: clothed her in leaves and buds of crimson core - by Derg - February 28, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: clothed her in leaves and buds of crimson core - by Keen - February 28, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: clothed her in leaves and buds of crimson core - by Derg - February 28, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: clothed her in leaves and buds of crimson core - by Keen - February 28, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: clothed her in leaves and buds of crimson core - by Keen - March 01, 2019, 10:49 AM