Ravenshook Cliffs and the beginning of wisdom
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Her silver eyes lingered on the waves below. Watching as they crashed against the shore, littered with rocks. Anyone who slipped and fell from this height, would certainly be met with a most unpleasant end. Her eyelids dropped to shield her eyes. She seemed to be taking a moment. Thinking. But of what?

Of memories long since past. She blinked her eyes open again, still not turning back to meet his face. "Then, that makes two of us." She sniffed disgustedly, trying to rid herself of the tickle of salt air in her nose. The crash of the waves...the sound of the sea...it was a constant noise all around them. And certainly not one that she would ever find soothing. "For what evils then, exactly, are you here for?" Her lips curled humorlessly, followed by a short laugh, as if anticipating a similar question would be on the tip of his tongue. "I can't explain it...I guess it's just old memories that brought me here today."
Messages In This Thread
and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Wintersbane - January 20, 2019, 04:30 AM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Tzila - January 23, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Wintersbane - January 25, 2019, 05:23 AM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Tzila - January 28, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Wintersbane - February 09, 2019, 05:56 AM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Tzila - February 25, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Wintersbane - March 01, 2019, 04:12 AM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Tzila - March 08, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Wintersbane - March 10, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Tzila - March 14, 2019, 05:29 PM