Lost Creek Hollow I've got no-one but myself to blame.
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Pause.  Her lips curved into a subdued laugh -- it would have been absolutely impossible for her to prevent it entirely.  It was just too perfect.  Treason was a wolf who probably would have quite agreed with Miachiavelli, so the girl seeming to be so out of sorts by having found Treason here quite amused her.  Fear was a sort of power.  Still, it wasn't like there was maniacal cackling going on here, just a bit of amusement to break her cool exterior.  Mm. I don't know, might be a little late on that, depending on how you're counting.  She (probably) won that spar, and she wasn't exactly one to downplay victories.  A spar would be an amazing distraction right about now, if she didn't feel like she had this giant weight tied around her midsection.  Then again, maybe she should clarify because if Ibis was fumbling that much over proper conversation, maybe she'd miss the joke, Just a spar, if it worries you.  Wouldn't mind another when I'm able.  I like a good challenge.  And with a catlike flick of her tail, she shifted gears to first stretch and then take a seat.  Standing around was the worst of all options right now.

But yeah, that was definitely Ibis then.  But uh.  Now what?  Did she actually want something?  So you're Ibis.  If you didn't mean to wander this way, that's fine.  I can point you where you wanted to go, and you can put it off speaking to me 'til another time.  Or something.  Sounded reasonable enough.  It wasn't like Treason was an especially good conversationalist either, so it was probably a bad idea to attempt to drag out a conversation that the youth might not want to have.  It was just not worth anyone's effort.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 19, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 19, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 22, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 25, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 26, 2019, 10:23 PM