Lost Creek Hollow as the river flows
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Call me Treason.  That question of identity again rose to the surface in the back of her mind.  But it wasn't something for her to deal with here, it was something for her to reconsider on her own time, maybe with Terance.  Nobody else really got a say in the matter.

Information.  Hm.   But what?  At least she could start with basics.  This is Lost Creek Hollow.  Terance and Rannoch lead, I am their beta.  We're in good standing with the neighboring packs..  --  What kind of information are you looking for?  I assume you're choosing a pack to join, if someone like me on the other side agrees.  She wasn't going to go guessing what some random wolf wanted to know, but at least it seemed clear by scent that he was alone.  So she probably wasn't going to be too far off the mark.  But still, some wanted friends and hugs, some didn't give a damn as long as they didn't have trouble, others probably had other things they wanted out of life.  Treason wasn't exactly the most creative when it came to think about what others might want.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 24, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 24, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 25, 2019, 12:56 AM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 25, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 25, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 25, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 26, 2019, 11:05 AM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 27, 2019, 02:23 AM
RE: as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 27, 2019, 12:00 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 31, 2019, 09:20 PM