Northstar Vale So much to say but I don't speak.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The healer was patrolling as the sun reached the earth - having risen as the fiery orb did, as she so often had of late - a fat rat dangling from her jaws. 

The rodent had scurried across her path, practically over her pale paw in its haste to escape whatever had frightened it so. It had been only too easy for the hunter to snap it up with the trap of her maw, a satisfying and readily caught breakfast. 

Liri's path led her across the blooming fields at the heart of their territory, her sights set on a formation of boulders in the distance where she could properly enjoy her catch. The northron slowed as she reached the rocks, preparing to set the rat at her feet when her dark gaze lighted upon the softly gleaming coils of the reptile. 

Liri froze for a moment, an initial stab of fear piercing her heart. The sight of its round eyes and nostrils quieted her misconception - hearing Nagga's voice discerning the difference between venomous and harmless snakes in her youth. 

"Hello, little beauty, " the fae murmured softly, soothingly, in her native tongue as she approached hesitantly for fear of startling the small serpent away. 

"Are you hungry?" She continued after a moment, tearing off a bite-sized chunk of rat for the creature and placing it before the snake. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
So much to say but I don't speak. - by Nayethi - March 26, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: So much to say but I don't speak. - by Síff - March 26, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: So much to say but I don't speak. - by Nayethi - April 01, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: So much to say but I don't speak. - by Síff - April 01, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: So much to say but I don't speak. - by Nayethi - April 04, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: So much to say but I don't speak. - by Síff - April 04, 2019, 03:57 PM