Lost Creek Hollow I've got no-one but myself to blame.
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Treason never put forward the effort to be quick outside of a hunt or battle on a normal day.  So of course, Ibis was practically sprinting out of the way while Treason turned and started moving with her usual prowl, no matter how awkward it was these days.  It wasn't really a contest, especially with one of the participants not accepting the race.

Heck, if Ibis got tangled up in the thornbush behind the den entrance, it was her own fault.  Treason was reasonably sure it didn't spread that far though -- wherever the hell she vanished to.  Treason wasn't even sure where it was she was thinking she was going.  Was it chosen at random because that certainly wasn't going to be the nice easy trail.  Ibis, she said loudly.  It'd be this way.  Her ears tipped forward to see if she'd hear any sort of response or if she was too busy fleeing the scene of the crime.

Honestly, Treason didn't much care or whatever, but she'd made the offer, and if the kid was going to be a twit about it, then it was just shrug emoji and she could just go bug Terance on her own. Whatever.  Maybe he'd make more sense of what had happened.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 19, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 19, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 22, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 25, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 26, 2019, 10:23 PM