Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
All Welcome 
@Keen @Liri

He'd left the Hollow. Wintersbane said they were not going for the recruitment drive but rather disbanding. He'd, of course, decided to take Keen with him and was proud of her healing and general outcome. He knew things troubled her, but she wasn't brought down too much by it. 
Surprisingly, he'd made it clear that he'd always be open to talk.

They'd happened across a vale, lush and open with secluded areas. Perfect. It was peaceful aside from the rare, faded bear scent. He carried a rabbit in his maw, wandering easily through the area. There was a strong presence of another here, he didn't know where. He'd told Keen to keep close and didn't doubt she wouldn't  He was looking for more game, perhaps a birds nest. Eggs, the mother. It would be a good find that would keep the pair well for some time. 
It would also be a learning curve for Keen.
167 words​
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - March 31, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 01, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 02, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 02, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 03, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 03, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 07, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 08, 2019, 03:49 PM