Northstar Vale Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior

His ears drew up atop his crown, haring a swiftly-ended birds cry. He continued onwards, more cautious. 
A pale form shifted into view, causing him to stop dead. It took him a moment to register the friendly greeting resonating from the stranger and he let the tension in his shoulders slacken and approach closer so they were within respectable talking distance. She put down her fowl, enticing him to lay down his rabbit.

He offered the other a soft grin, "Greetings," he started, his tail waving softly. "I'm Derg, my friend is Keen." He gestured with a tilt of his muzzle to wherever the girl may be lurking, probably from over his shoulder. This didn't seem too bad though, a thriving Vale with hunting and natural protection. He wondered if the woman was trying to make a pack.
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - March 31, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 01, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 02, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 02, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 03, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 03, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 07, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 08, 2019, 03:49 PM