Blackfeather Woods As truth be told, homecoming never gets old
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

Moath had felt watched. There was nothing capable of surprising the male, as nape fur rose the telltale prickle of it all. All predators knew when they had been spotted. By definition he was in fact a predator. But his cunning went as far as how best to end someone or somethings life- making even understandable sentences eluded him. Understanding basic principles surpassed his capacity of knowledge. Aries and Flicker did not hold him with their gases and glares- his Mother’s instruction was his chain. Should Megara have told him to self destruct, there would be no ability to stop this order. Moath did not possess mortality in any selfish sense- 
most blunt, the man would not know the barrier that forbade all life from committing self harm, suicide. 

The tar pelted giant watched as the duo of Aries and Flicker went forth, relieving themselves at random intervals. Damien had as well, and after following the male, Moath did the same. However, after a while, he ran out of urine and feces-
The only other liquid he had was vomit. 

With heavy heaves, something thick and fur-caked erupted in a slime coated spew from his wet maws, landing on the leaf litter a little distance from Damien’s last piss place. It was a fresh meal- and while he was dismayed to see the meal simply lay on the floor, if this was what they were doing then it was all he had. 
Dark amethysts glittered in their ebony backdrop of his face as he watched Damien string a havoc of claws over trunks-

so he followed and did the same. Stretching up on high hinds, the beast draped a body of muscle and steel over a neighboring tree within the lands, and ripped his body downwards, spraying himself with splinters and hefts of bark. 

And in silence, he waited.

Messages In This Thread
As truth be told, homecoming never gets old - by Damien - March 29, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: As truth be told, homecoming never gets old - by Moath - April 02, 2019, 03:48 PM