Phantom Hollow as the land relinquished her ghost
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
The Silencer was swathed in his typical cloak of shadows, slipping silently betwixt looming trunks, soldiers who'd fought the rage of winter - a rusty scent of blood had drawn him near, but he did not step from the cover of the treeline. Clouds slithered in the sky but, for once, did not fall to hang above the ground as mist; his view was clear, observing as the charcoal woman buried her snout in the remains of the rabbit's corpse.

Her scent was familiar in the way that Charon's had been, but sharper, pressing at his memories like a finger dipped in ice. Conspiracies and ponderings tumbled through his skull, but he observed still - to be sure, and to conjure the most efficient approach; would she still hold such powerful rage toward him? Would she attempt to slaughter him as she had their father? Aries was almost intruiged to see, to perhaps discover if anything remained between the two mercenaries, who'd been cast into a life of misgiving and betrayal. Luminiferous pools flickered back from the devoured meal to the starborn, examining the situation from afar before finally feeding his insatiable curiousity and stepping forth from the darkness of which he'd been born.

"Cassiopeia. Long time no see." came the humourless statement, gruff voice rumbling into the frigid wind as a royal wave would growl to the shore; in truth, he maintained no resentment toward his sibling, but could she say the same when she witnessed Aries' own scarred visage?
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
as the land relinquished her ghost - by Cassiopeia - April 01, 2019, 03:38 PM
RE: I will still come around when the time for sleep is through - by Aries - April 03, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: as the land relinquished her ghost - by Cassiopeia - April 07, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: as the land relinquished her ghost - by Aries - April 22, 2019, 08:05 AM