Stavanger Bay All this time
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
His Priestess stared at him wide eyed and shocked giving him the impression that she could not quite believe the words that had came freely and truthfully from his lips. A small 'v' formed where the skin and fine fur crinkled as his brow furrowed in confusion at her explanation that she had been meditating. He had never known too many people beyond Nerian to meditate and he had never seen her meditate like that. With his heart still thrumming in his ears, the rushing subsiding slowly as she continued to cough up the water he unknowingly caused her to inhale his ears slicked back to his skull, holding still when she neared and tucked herself under his chin, the touch of her skin like a forbidden and intoxicating thing. A small gasp of air escaped the scarred Scandinavian's lips, filling his lungs with her scent as he inhaled and accepted her touch. He would not pull away from her again. He did not want to chase her off and a small part of the silver Viking feared that she would not want him after his previous continued rejections; but he pushed those thoughts away and focused on first telling her what he wanted.

"If I hadn't cared I would not have stopped Vali the day I stole you, or the other times after that and I am sorry for leaving you in Odinn's Cove...I thought you would have run back to your Priestess," He did not realize that her and him were tethered. Whether it was by their Gods, the Norns or just because he had taken her in and cared for her and wanted her. They had been over that though and selfishly Ragnar was glad she had found him. Glad that, time after time, she still came to him. "I am sorry I rejected you before," Ragnar spoke honestly, shifting his body slightly wishing she would look at him instead of hiding against his chest for this. "I did not want to, you have no idea how hard it was." Not just when she was in heat but the time before, too. "I want you to be my wife, Nerian," Rather, his wife number two but wife and mother of his children, still. "The choice is yours. You can tell me no." Ragnar assured her and though 'no' was not the answer he wanted he would live with it if he had too.

Messages In This Thread
All this time - by Nerian - July 22, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 28, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 30, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 31, 2014, 05:17 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 01, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - August 02, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 03, 2014, 10:55 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - August 04, 2014, 06:32 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 08, 2014, 07:30 AM