Blacktail Deer Plateau where was i when the rockets came to life.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

Hawkeye was a name she did not recognize, which came as a bit of a surprise to her. This wolf was apparently very important to the pack, but as Blue Willow revealed, she apparently did not receive the gratitude she deserved. Finley felt a moment of sadness for the woman, whoever she was, and was about to make a mental note to thank her for her contribution to the pack she had grown to love when she was completely distracted by the word storyteller.

Seizing her opportunity this time, Finley eagerly parted her lips to speak. "You were a storyteller?" her tail wagged softly, "That's really neat! I've always loved stories, but I'm an absolute disaster at telling them myself. I think I need to hear more to learn how to really do it properly..." The girl eyed her alpha, all the while thinking to herself take the hint, TAKE THE HINT!

</style>

Messages In This Thread
where was i when the rockets came to life. - by Finley - July 16, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: where was i when the rockets came to life. - by Finley - July 31, 2014, 05:38 PM