Arrow Lake strode through the gates, defiant in every stride
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
blodreina's acceptance of his presence, which could have been noticed as welcoming, made ingram's heart skip; he had to focus on not letting his legs skip too, as he thoughtfully trailed behind her.

truth be told, ingram thought it was he that was lucky. he had been the dick (no pun intended) to get her pregnant, and by all accounts, was owed nothing while she was owed the world; he felt he had saddled her with an enormous burden, and was relieved that so far, it didn't seem blodreina resented him for it. (let's wait until she gets to the whole nursing phase, and realizes much like ingram's mother did, that a huge part of your self-esteem was somehow tied into the welfare of your nips)

somewhere well-protected and secluded sounded like a good start to ingram, though he had to spare a quiet laugh at blodreina being aggressive. he could very well envision the unholy terror she was capable of inflicting on any passerby that strayed to close. for all of their sakes, somewhere secluded sounded very good.

ingram didn't feel he knew enough about blodreina's tastes in dens to offer much advice, but he did recall from the cave that she was not a wolf fond of tight quarters. "well.. when you close your eyes and think of a den, what do you imagine?" depending on her answer they could start from there, and then work their way outward.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: strode through the gates, defiant in every stride - by Ingram Sr - April 20, 2019, 06:03 PM