Shadewood Mad hatter or March Hare?
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Oh naw. You didn’t just cuff a woman who was with child- that was a number one sin of the most bad of bass where he had come from. Something like that meant war was due- they had ta be lookin for trouble. 

Jeezus fren, what on earth make a man do somethin that vile- and what was she doin out tha den in tha first place?! I wish Vetty would hobble her ass out tha den, I’d blow a gasket.” It was true- he kept her where she seemingly wanted to be- home and free of worries and trouble. He tended that woman on paws and hinds should she want it, and he skedaddled long as she needed- but she stayed her plump ass in that den though. Well, unless’n she wanted some fresh air or to convene with the women folks, she she had her a moment to it. But damn anything and anyone else. 

well saddle up, partner- Cry gone have us ridin out soon, cuz this is a danger we caint ignore.” With that, he was quick to take off, a mountain of landslide throwing itself through the trees to seek out the dark Leader of em all. 

This had to get settled, and fast.

Messages In This Thread
Mad hatter or March Hare? - by Laroche - April 02, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: Mad hatter or March Hare? - by Morgan - April 03, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Mad hatter or March Hare? - by Laroche - April 05, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: Mad hatter or March Hare? - by Morgan - April 14, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: Mad hatter or March Hare? - by Laroche - April 20, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Mad hatter or March Hare? - by Morgan - April 25, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Mad hatter or March Hare? - by Laroche - April 29, 2019, 09:42 AM