Swiftcurrent Creek look [m]e in my eyes
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He come to the den late from a patrol the night before to find only Alessia and the children. His first thought was to be concerned that something was wrong since she never spent a night away from the family, but he quickly pushed it away, comforting himself with the reassurance that she was probably just restless and patrolling like he often did. He eventually fell asleep, fully expecting her to be there in the morning but when he woke, she was still gone. He rose to his feet, a quick scan of the den assuring him that the children were all accounted for and still sleeping. Worry pushed to the surface of his mind once more, this time stronger and impossible to logic away. Alessia was missing from the group of sleeping puppies as well, and it only increased his anxiety. He couldn't shake that feeling that something was wrong. 

He moved to the den opening and looked around outside, militant gaze finding nothing out of place. But he caught the fresh scent of his mate, and he wanted to follow it. He would have to leave the children alone, and it went against every protective part of him, but he had to at least search the immediate area for some peace of mind. He stepped from the den and began to track Alessia through the trees, comforted by the fact that the den was at least well hidden from those who weren't familiar with its exact location. Halfway into the trail, he picked up the faint scent of Rosalie and hastened his pace, eager to figure out what was going on. 

When he reached the hollow that was thick with both women's fresh scents, he froze--Rosalie's scent was painted with a familiar, enticing aroma; it was similar to when his mate had been in heat only it held the distinctly different tone of Rosalie. He wasn't sure what to do; surely they had heard him approach or at the very least, scented his presence. He couldn't help but be reminded of his first time with Alessia, and panic made him try to force down the part of himself that was drawn to the scent of Rosalie's heat--try to ignore the burning in his stomach that seemed to be spreading regardless of how much he wanted to avoid hurting either of them.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
look [m]e in my eyes - by Rosalie - April 26, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: look [m]e in my eyes - by Alessia - April 26, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: look [m]e in my eyes - by RIP Kavik - April 26, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: look [m]e in my eyes - by Rosalie - April 26, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: look [m]e in my eyes - by Alessia - June 20, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: look [m]e in my eyes - by RIP Kavik - June 24, 2019, 05:40 AM
RE: look [m]e in my eyes - by Rosalie - June 26, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: look [m]e in my eyes - by Alessia - July 01, 2019, 11:39 AM