Sun Mote Copse you keep this up and this won't be the last plug i pull.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Was giving birth always this exhausting? As Finley laid beside her batch of burritos, she was finding it very difficult to even keep her eyes open. She laid with her head and body sagged against the floor, breathing heavy and slow. She forced her eyes open when she heard someone slipping into the den, but not even her immediate, instinctual motherly alarm could get her to lift her head. Fortunately, it turned out to be Elwood and not some homicidal vagrant (because the Copse had a ton of those, obviously). She smiled at him as the tip of her tail twitched to show her happiness, which she was attempting to use to cover up her mild alarm.

"I dunno, are they even wolves? I forgot to check," she quipped breathlessly, her smile faltering as she realized how difficult it was to even speak, and the thought randomly spasmed across her mind that if it had been a vagrant, Finley wouldn't have been able to do a damn thing to protect her newborns.

When Eljay arrived, she made the worst move she could have in an attempt to hide her weakness from her anxious son. By trying to roll and lift her head/appear to be okay, she managed to cause the world to shift around her in a violently dizzying way. She collapsed back onto the ground (which wasn't exactly dramatic, seeing as she had been laying down still) as her stomach rolled from the flash of vertigo. Everything went briefly black, but returned to her far blurrier than it had been a moment ago. She shut her eyes against the still spinning world and shortly found herself fighting to even stay conscious.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you keep this up and this won't be the last plug i pull. - by Finley - May 09, 2019, 04:45 PM