Heron Lake Plateau You bring an energy I've never felt before
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan stuck out a paw and affectionately shoved fiadh, grinning wildly. regardless of whatever went down, if anything because tegan genuinely couldn't remember the last time he'd seen his sister, he was happy to see her because she was, in a few words: not clover. big ole FUCK clover, amiright? ha. and then, to finley, tegan offered a little bobble of his head and a few whacky tail wags. 

"skraight fax," muttered tegan under his breathe, nodding to show that this meant he agreed with fiadh's bewilderment at the situation. he added, to further confirm that the situation was crazy, "shits mad whack. i figured he'd die a virgin." he glanced at finley apologetically. "no offense, the rest of us are cool, but i figured eljay would just end up adopting out a whole herd of antelopes as kids. or something." ah, he could see it now...

he glanced to fiadh to gather her opinion of wildfire red hawk. as if it was anything to gloat about. as far as tegan was concerned, she birthed that fuckin asshole of a daughter -- both of them, actually -- and tegan was pretty certain he didn't care anything for her. especially after being framed at the firebirds borders.
Messages In This Thread
You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Fiadh - April 10, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Tegan - May 13, 2019, 10:25 AM