Heron Lake Plateau You bring an energy I've never felt before
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin wasn't offended by the insults her kids were throwing at Eljay. She probably should've been, or she at least should've told them to shut their damn insolent mouths. But she did the whole motherhood thing a little different, and instead just smirked at their comments and tried not to laugh. At the end of the day, she knew that her kids would be kids. They would take turns hating each other and being BFFs, they would tease each other, they would mock, they would bully. But they were still all there for each other, and that was what mattered.

"Wildfire is far from the least of the Redhawks," Fin corrected without elaborating on why that was, "What's more important is they've been friends since they were kids and I think he's always had a thing for her, so it gets all the awws going. And more important than even that--I now get to say my kid landed the hawk, which makes me sound super cool, right?" She knew she didn't, but it amused her to be a dork and watch her babies cringe over it.

It also amused her to say things like, "Well, your dad banged some kids into me again," in response to being asked what was up. Again, to see them cringe. Yeah, Finley did motherhood different.

Messages In This Thread
You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Fiadh - April 10, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Finley - May 17, 2019, 06:26 PM