Stavanger Bay All this time
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Holy crap I started reading the bible for inspiration and WoW lets just say, not very helpful, Buddhism is looking pretty good right about now. I have tried to respond to this 4 times now and none felt right.

Nerian sighed shakely and stood up, Everything she wanted was right here before her, but was it coming at a cost, for a price that was to high for her to pay. Was someone else going to have to pay the price, and was she willing to ask that wolf to do so.

Nerian walked away from Ragnar, she turned her back to him and bowed her head to the ground, touching her lips to the soil she murmured to herself or to a god, but which god only she would know. Nerian placed her paw over the spot her lips had touched and then sat down with her back still to Ragnar. She closed her eyes and pointed her muzzle straight up, Ragnar would be able to see the cross albeit up side down, any good christian would know that was a bad bad sign. Ragnar would hardly know and Nerian would not have seen it to que in on the 'sign'

I don't Know Ragnar She spoke to the sky. It sounded like he would not free her unless she married him and remained bonded to him, The title of Wife was most definitely more acceptable to god then slave. And If she endeavored to make Thistle happy every day for the rest of her own life, could she make it up to her? Could she ever be a wolf as selfless as Thistle Cloud?
Nerian stood and turned back around to face Ragnar I'm torn, I wish I was a wiser wolf. Instead you have before you all that I am.
Nerian didn't cuddle into him this time, didn't ask for more then she was given, she turned her head to the right and sucked in a deep gulp of air holding it in her tiny chest only exhaling when her lungs burned for air and begged her too. Her thoughts were all jumbled and she had hoped she could hold them still, like she could hold her breath, and yet that did not happen, her thoughts tumbled like waves on a beach.
Nerian found her voice spoke before her mind was ready. Her heart tired of waiting.
It will take time for me to find to right prayer to give to pups should 'our' gods see fit that I bare any at all... She opened her eyes and looked into Ragnar's eyes pleading for that to be the right answer, pleading that everything would work out and that the basket in which she had set the eggs did not break.

Messages In This Thread
All this time - by Nerian - July 22, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 28, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 30, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 31, 2014, 05:17 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 01, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - August 02, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 03, 2014, 10:55 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - August 04, 2014, 06:32 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 08, 2014, 07:30 AM