Blacktail Deer Plateau where was i when the rockets came to life.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

Fin was delighted as Blue began to spin a tale for her. She slipped down onto her belly and snuggled into the soft grass, making herself comfortable so as to enjoy the story to its fullest.

The Blackthorn laughed appreciatively as Blue took a theatrical pace in her storytelling. So few storytellers she had come across were willing to act out scenes or voices. She much preferred those that did to those who put on their best speaking voice and droned on as though none of their characters (nor they) had any personality whatsoever. Blue's performance was masterful.

"Bravo, Blue!" Finley exclaimed as her tale came to a close. She wagged her tail appreciatively in wolfy applause, a toothy smile gracing her face as her tongue lolled happily out of her mouth. "Is that really how it happened? Coyote had that much power? Who is Coyote? I've never heard any stories about him before."

</style>

Messages In This Thread
where was i when the rockets came to life. - by Finley - July 16, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: where was i when the rockets came to life. - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 05:15 PM