Stone Circle Curiosity Killed The Cat
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor was almost lost in his thoughts when a voice pierced his ears. The large male shook his head and looked up towards the sound. He could see to what looked like a small dark female with violet eyes staring him down from the hill from where she stood. The cinnamon male was quick to notice her irritated expression and her almost dominant stance. Her statement on "spoiling" the grass caught him off guard. But her whacky comment on where he was positioned amused him a bit, she sounded young and he quickly took note of that. Connor gave an innocent look towards her, "I'm sorry that I am hurting your grass miss! Would you like me to move on a tree, or will that not satisfy you?" He retorted at her win a bit of cheekiness in his tone, though he really didn't see this as rude at first he figured that his snarky little comment would upset her. However, he backtracked on this and thought and assumed she would think he was being playful and she would play along. Yet again, with an expression like that, he could only assume that she wouldn't take too kindly to his retort. She had every right to chase him off at this point, but he would be ready to apologize if needed.
Messages In This Thread
Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 14, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 14, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 15, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 15, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 16, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 18, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 25, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 26, 2019, 12:25 PM