Stone Circle Curiosity Killed The Cat
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor drew his head back a little when the smaller wolf had protested against his previous comment with the retort of 'who wouldn't want to be treated like family?' To which the male responded with, "oh no, I perfectly understand the feeling and want of being treated like family," he began "that is not my point." He then turned his large muscular body towards Vespera, "what I mean is, I admire wolves treating each other with respect, it builds connecting between others. But what I was saying was that I haven't explored enough pack territories yet to find my place." He had hoped that she would understand but he figured that he hadn't done so yet.

"Maybe I don't know your pack structure all that well but I want to ask if there are any specific tasks and ranks for each wolf or no?" Connor prefers a pack with a sort of 'tight structure' since it was how he was raised, but he could very well understand someone preferring different structures of the system. "Vespera? Hm, I thought that name wasn't so common," he chuckled since he did no another named Vespera which he was told by his mother was the meaning of Evening Star. Connor got a bit of a flashback to his previous Alpha female who was also named Vespera, but he remembered her not having as much of a snarky attitude as this Vespera.
Messages In This Thread
Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 14, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 14, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 15, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 15, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 16, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 18, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 25, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 26, 2019, 12:25 PM