Ankyra Sound Now I’m out of prison, I got me a friend at last
454 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Kaertok had become Raleska's white shadow since he had come to this pack. No others had captured him the way she had, and even her brother, the impromptu alpha, had yet to gain his respect. He was not far behind Raleska when she headed toward the mothers' den. Sungiwok caught up easily, long limbs carrying his heft with ease. He wasn't quite sure what to make of the account that Vercingetorix had told, but it had been clear that Raleska did not believe him. For that reason alone, Kaertok was wary of the account, too.

As for killing children, Kaertok did not shy away from such a thing. The Tartok wolves had always been a brutal bunch, and he was no different. Whether killing an enemy's brood or culling their own, sometimes it had to be done.

Something about Raleska's expression when he approached was different, and he had a feeling she was up to something. What do you plan to do? he asked, falling in line beside her as she moved toward the mothers' den.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I’m out of prison, I got me a friend at last - by RIP Kaertok - June 19, 2019, 10:27 AM