Swiftcurrent Creek ill see the people i used, see the substance i abused, the ugly places that i lived
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

The exhaustion had claimed her after she had delivered her children. With her children nestled against her breast and Alessia and Kavik, around to protect her and their newest children from the outside world, Lie had felt content to gather her strength. Falling into a hesitant, but much deserved rest.

Her brain didn’t even register the scent of her daughter as a threat. Why would she? But the screech that came from one of her youngest startled and scared her. Shooting her head up, Lie was immediately on the defensive. A harsh bark and curled lip would greet Zephyr, before Rosalie really understood what was going on.

The scene that greeted her once her brain finally caught up nearly destroyed the young mother. A scream rip through her throat at the sight of her daughter in the jaws of her previously youngest daughter. The limp form was dropped, and soon enough the steel colored girl was running out of the den.

Without realizing it Lie had stood, her other daughter and lone surviving son gave small cries as she reached the dark body Zeph had left behind. Yet another of her children had died. After the difficult birth only hours before, she had lost yet another child. Another scream tore her jaws apart. Manon My daughter, my wished for child…. Lie was to distraught to understand what had happened.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
RE: ill see the people i used, see the substance i abused, the ugly places that i lived - by Rosalie - June 30, 2019, 06:22 PM