Arrow Lake i've only opened up legs before
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya is busy training with @Blodreina, following her mother's barking commands in trigedasleng as she works on stance and footwork in the limitations of the birthing den. soon, she'd heard her parents discuss, they would be move to a bigger den better suited to accommodate the three of them comfortably as praimfaya continues to grow. you are blood of the commanders. fight like it, wanheda. again. praimfaya, with swift footwork — mindful of the limiting stone walls of her birthchamber — blodreina's rush, her attention snapping from her mother as pri? calls from outside the den ...only to be trounced by blodreina with a "oof!" as a result. never drop your guard, wanheda. blodreina warns her, letting praimfaya up with an affectionate nudge to her cheek. good work. go play. we'll pick this up later. blodreina encourages with a quiet rumble.

without needing further invitation praimfaya scrambles outta the den after bidding her mother goodbye with a small lick to her chin. for a moment — foolish though it was — she'd almost hoped the voice had been dragomir ...that he and his pale sister had returned despite their general's words of banishment. she was still trying to wrap her mind around the finality of such a word but praimfaya was quick and sharp enough to understand that it meant they wouldn't be coming back any time soon.

she recognizes the pale and soot colored boy that stands outside her family's den as the general's son ( one of them anyway ). hei, praimfaya greets him as she exits the den.
Messages In This Thread
i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 04, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 04, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 05, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 06, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 06, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 06, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 06, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 07, 2019, 04:37 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 07, 2019, 08:56 AM