Redhawk Caldera Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions
I like when life feels playful
76 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
It seemed to take a moment for Connor to understand the joke, which only made Lokie laugh harder. I dunno, he said skeptically, but then he let it drop. His friend was starting to look at little out of place, and Lokie didn't want to make him feel that way. He'd have to keep in mind that not all his jokes were appreciated by others.

But, they seemed to recover alright, and turned their attention to the landscape before them. Maybe, he agreed. Lokie wondered what would make the land change so much, but even he couldn't imagine, and he thought he had a pretty good imagination. 

For a moment, Lokie contemplated trying to slide back down on his stomach, but the closer he looked, the more he could see tiny little rocks sticking up out of the ground. One could slice his abdomen right open and kill him. Which brought about another question as he looked to Connor. Hey, if I died, would you eat me? he asked, his expression uncharacteristically serious.
Your soul is infinitely creative. It is alive and expansive in nature.
It is curious and playful, changing with the tides of time.

Debbie Ford
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions - by Lokie - July 04, 2019, 08:30 PM