Neverwinter Forest isn't it good to be lost in the wood?
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
and your mother?

cam swallowed, the little spark of joy he felt upon hearing the pack name pronounced correctly gone.

what is her name?

don't say it don't say it don't say it don't say it don't—

lily, right?

his face tightened like a fist, eyes losing their verdant glow. he swiped a tongue across his jowls, feeling tears well up. he could say yes, but that would make it real, wouldn't it? talking about it would make it real, and he wanted to pretend like none of it was real. like this was all a strange, overlong dream.

but he couldn't just stand here, either.

yes. his voice was flat, the emotion crushed under affected apathy. but she's sleeping. daddy told me she's never gonna wake up— soband i don't know why—

cam crumpled, lowering himself to the ground, nose buried in the dirt and rocks and strange-smelling needles. it was better down here, he thought. it was okay to cry down here, where no one would see him. he let the little saltine drops fall from his face, darkening the earth where they landed.
Messages In This Thread
isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Cam - July 07, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Okeanos - July 08, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Cam - July 09, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Okeanos - July 09, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Cam - July 09, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Okeanos - July 10, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Cam - July 10, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Okeanos - July 11, 2019, 09:22 AM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Cam - July 24, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 01, 2019, 05:40 PM