Sun Mote Copse here's the situation--i kinda kicked your dog into the sun.
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
According to her mother, she could keep her newfound scoop. Sugar not only smiled, she beamed. She then returned her attention to the shell and resumed filling it with dirt. When it was nearly overflowing, she made to pick it up again, though it was very heavy and unwieldy now. She managed to lift one side off the ground about an inch, only to drop it and half its contents back into the hole.

Instead of getting frustrated, Sugar simply repeated the process, patiently refilling the shell with dirt. When she finished this time, she pushed it with her snout. It slid back down into the small shallow several times before the pup managed to impel it out of the hole. Once on more even ground, it became easier to propel it along with her nose, though it did have a habit of careening off to one side or another.

After a little while of scooting around her new toy (her new tool), Sugar paused to catch her breath. She looked around for Finley and shot her mother a quick smile before abruptly declaring, "I wunt beckfist!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: here's the situation--i kinda kicked your dog into the sun. - by Sugar Glider - July 12, 2019, 05:29 PM