Wheeling Gull Isle Hello There
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Strongest of wills to make the right decision, no matter how hard it might be, to make the right one. Rosencrantz was caught thinking if he could do the same. Let logic take the place of instinct and go with what's right, rather than what he wanted to be right. That was the major difference between the two it seemed, or so he thought. What he did know for certain was that he would take great lengths to follow with his promise to the young leader to help her create the haven she so desired. It gave him a purpose now after all, and that much he was thankful for.

The sour disposition of Connor toward the crab Rose had found was... rather humorous to be honest. Sneakily a grin crept onto the snowy leviathan's face. Not into crabs? he pondered out loud, watching as the thing scuttled away quickly. I find them rather delicious. the salty meat they provided was certainly a treat, the texture wasn't his favorite but he could get by just for the brine of the meat itself.

He listened as Connor spoke, taking no chance at cutting him off as Rose remained silent. Eyes ever watchful on the beach and any other hiding places that prey may be hiding. It was good to know that the sand held much more than just inedible grain and that if one was watchful, they may find hidden treasures underneath. The beach was probably overflowing with crabs, the two men were probably walking on top of some as they spoke without realizing. 

I see. he said finally, thinking back to how amicable the two were as he saw them from afar. Sometimes he wondered if they were romantically involved, but a sibling-like relationship was strong enough among pack mates. I'm not certain... To her, I am a confidante but to me... His voice trailed off as he lost track of his sentence. Unwilling to answer maybe.

A reason to change. He finally responded after a while of walking. Coming up with a reasonable response, at least in his opinion.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Hello There - by Connor - July 22, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Hello There - by Rosencrantz - July 22, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Hello There - by Connor - July 22, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Hello There - by Rosencrantz - July 23, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Hello There - by Connor - July 23, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: Hello There - by Rosencrantz - July 24, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Hello There - by Connor - July 24, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: Hello There - by Rosencrantz - July 29, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: Hello There - by Connor - July 29, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Hello There - by Rosencrantz - July 30, 2019, 07:18 PM