Sunspire Mountains pockets full of stones
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
the observation and question that parts from isilme's lips comes across as rhetorical to praimfaya but she confirms with sha. anyway. i didn't think i'd ever see you again. praimfaya admits in common, peering through her lashes for a moment as her eyelids lower with her words. when the general had told her and blodreina that the pale mother had stolen her children away from diaspora without any word after she'd challenged him praimfaya had chalked up their disappearance to mean she'd never see isilme or dragomir again.

i'm good, praimfaya replies truthfully. diaspora is good too. there's been another birth of cubs. in terms of going-ons in diaspora this is the most interesting to praimfaya, whom though often forgets she's still just a child herself, is more interested in what's happening with the other cubs when she isn't focused on her training ( which is, admittedly, most of the time ). i've begun my commander training. she tells her companion for this is the news she's most excited about.

how are you? praimfaya asks then, deigning not to let the conversation linger on her for too long. have you settled? praimfaya asks next, hoping for her and dragomir's sake that they had a place to call home.
Messages In This Thread
pockets full of stones - by Isilmë - August 24, 2019, 06:46 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by RIP Praimfaya - August 24, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by Isilmë - August 25, 2019, 05:58 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by RIP Praimfaya - August 25, 2019, 06:34 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by Isilmë - August 25, 2019, 06:48 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by RIP Praimfaya - August 25, 2019, 07:08 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by Isilmë - August 25, 2019, 07:31 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by RIP Praimfaya - August 25, 2019, 08:00 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by Isilmë - August 25, 2019, 08:40 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by RIP Praimfaya - August 25, 2019, 09:59 AM