Northstar Vale mo money, mo problems
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
"i know she can never be heda," blodreina clarifies. "because of me and my choices, but she is still fos goufa and she will be a heda. wanheda. i can do that much for her at least." blodreina replies. praimfaya feels a frown twist her lips as she glimpses back at blodreina and then looks back to verx. i see no natrona's here. she reaffirms to both of them, well aware of blodreina's guilt. the ferocious wanlida has told her of it and her mixed feelings of gratitude on a few, rare occasions where she talks about what happened.

the atmosphere feels too heavy and praimfaya deigns to make it lighter once more. there was no place for guilt here. she will never be accepted by the other gedas and that was ok. if they wouldn't accept her, if they dared to call blodreina a natrona then she didn't want them anyway. she would make her own geda. she's embracing her future as wanheda willingly. she is a good teacher, praimfaya hums in agreement and peers up at verx. you are kru also ...would you mind teaching me too? and then praimfaya adds quickly. from time to time at least, if you're not too busy, of course. though part of her prepares to be turned away just in case.
Messages In This Thread
mo money, mo problems - by Vercingetorix - August 22, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: mo money, mo problems - by RIP Praimfaya - August 23, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: mo money, mo problems - by Vercingetorix - August 25, 2019, 08:21 PM
RE: mo money, mo problems - by RIP Praimfaya - August 26, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: mo money, mo problems - by Vercingetorix - August 29, 2019, 10:46 AM
RE: mo money, mo problems - by RIP Praimfaya - August 29, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: mo money, mo problems - by Vercingetorix - August 29, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: mo money, mo problems - by RIP Praimfaya - August 30, 2019, 03:44 AM
RE: mo money, mo problems - by Vercingetorix - September 01, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: mo money, mo problems - by RIP Praimfaya - September 02, 2019, 05:43 AM
RE: mo money, mo problems - by Vercingetorix - September 05, 2019, 09:02 AM