Sleepy Fox Hollow sharp
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
dark. poisonous tree. bone cave. and someone living in the tunnels. no, praimfaya thinks, blackfeather woods doesn't sound very pleasant at all though that could easily be claimed about the mountains. praimfaya sees them and thinks they are more than risen rock: they are jagged earthteeth. fortresses of nature. it doesn't sound very nice, praimfaya agrees with her companion and doesn't hold back from saying so even if it comes across as blunt and formed just from what little bit of information she knows. praimfaya suspects that moonshine isn't about the chide her for speaking so of her residence.

kru are wolves that make up a pack or a family, praimfaya explains, forgetting easily enough that those that do not speak trigedasleng will not understand what she means. how do i explain it... praimfaya begins though mostly mumbled to herself. i am from diaspora so i am diaskru. so you'd be blafeadakru. praimfaya explains hoping she was doing it right, though without blodreina in the vicinity there was no one to confirm or deny her attempt to 'kru-ify' blackfeather woods ( although, truth be told, blodreina would've had a fit at the mere mention of blackfeather woods unbeknownst to her daughter ).

no, praimfaya says with a soft laugh and gives a small cough to hide it. no. she tries again, attempting to be more reassuring. we can't claim the whole sunspire mountains at one time but we're supposed to move with the changing seasons.
Messages In This Thread
sharp - by Moony - August 31, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: sharp - by RIP Praimfaya - August 31, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: sharp - by Moony - August 31, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: sharp - by RIP Praimfaya - August 31, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: sharp - by Moony - August 31, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: sharp - by RIP Praimfaya - August 31, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: sharp - by Moony - August 31, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: sharp - by RIP Praimfaya - August 31, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: sharp - by Moony - August 31, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: sharp - by RIP Praimfaya - August 31, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: sharp - by Moony - September 01, 2019, 01:53 PM