Arrow Lake I don't know what I'm doing half the time
190 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Reference tag & small pp of mom! If it isn't OK let me know pls!!

He took his deteriorating attitude and spiteful behavior far away from his siblings when they came for him; not that they often did these days, with all the changes happening to Diaspora. The rise of his uncle as the new general was still something he couldn't quite comprehend, but he chewed on the thought often. Knowing that Ego was off on an adventure didn't help matters, and the boy found it difficult to be around most of his remaining kin. It wasn't their fault that Stigmata was gone - just as it wasn't his own, or Mahler's, or really anyone's - but Mesa was still having a hard time with it all. He would probably never get over the premature death of his biggest idol.

So, he kept away from his brothers and sisters if he could help it; spending time with them only made him hurt more, inside. He was spiteful and aggressive, lashing out when they came near, or trying his best to overpower them and take their toys (then break them, or cast them aside within minutes). He was, in a word: inconsolable. The boy was too much to handle these days, and @Takiyok had given him a command to watch the borders as a means to work him down and tire him out. He hadn't wanted to go at first, but then, he thought of what his father would do - and away he went.

Thus, when the dark shape of a rival wolf came creeping towards the claim, Mesa was there. He watched her approach and wished she'd hurry up and cross that outer limit; he could barely contain his excitement (nor that bad attitude) as she made her way, becoming larger as she crept along. He studied her with a stoicism and chill that would've made his father proud; she looked young, like him. Dark, like Mahler. She seemed excited, and not at all repentant for creeping so close, but... Her route did not pass over the strong markers left by Diaspora.

Growing impatient, Mesa plunged along the mossy hillside until he was almost atop the stranger, and with his teeth bared he lunged for her - snapping his teeth at air and bristling with all his might, trying to show off, and to intimidate. When he growled he sounded less sure of himself, but at least he was putting on a good show!
Messages In This Thread
I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 04, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 04, 2019, 10:52 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 08:59 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 05, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 05, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 06, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 06, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 06, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 07, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 07, 2019, 03:25 PM