Arrow Lake If you'll come to know if I'm the faithful kind
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya, though the past season has come and gone without much notice from her, grows excited for the seasons to come: autumn and winter. both sound pretty fantastical to her and there's an undeniable pep to her step as she makes her way through diaspora. usually, praimfaya moves with vigilance — even in the safety of her own home — but today she is lost in her mind's eye of what autumn and winter might look like. her parents have tried their best to explain the colors and smells and what 'chill' and 'cold' mean to her but without experience she struggles to conjure an accurate image.

still, she finds herself romanced by the idea of the two seasons to come — and recoils abruptly as she nearly crashes into the charcoal boy that had gone unnoticed in her daydreaming. her steps come to an abrupt halt before she can actually make contact and she is sheepish as she lets out a low, apologetic chuff at him. she does not immediately recognize him and fills in the blanks of who he is: a son of the basilisk and ketzia, then. hei, she greets him in trigedasleng, assuming as she always does, that it is close enough to it's common equivalent that she does not need to offer a translation.
Messages In This Thread
If you'll come to know if I'm the faithful kind - by Trench - September 09, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: If you'll come to know if I'm the faithful kind - by RIP Praimfaya - September 11, 2019, 03:38 AM